Hair type: Fine hair, Strengthless hair, Light hair, Mature hair, Thinning hair, Strained hair
Anti-age shampoo for more hair density. Gel type conditioning shampoo for fine and weak hair. Microcapsules with essential oils of orange and lavender stimulate blood circulation and strengthen the hair root. It repairs and protects the hair. The result: more hair density and volume.
Directions: Apply shampoo to the scalp and hair and massage gently, then rinse thoroughly. Ideally suited for frequent hair washing.
Tonucia Anti-Age - for exhausted, weak hair / Anti-Age.
Care ritual for more hair density, with orange and lavender essential oil.
- With invigorating essential oils
- Increases blood circulation twofold (according to biometrological test)
- Orange and lavender essential oil: invigorating and stress relieving. The essential oil coming from the orange peel is known for its delicate and soothing scent. It has a stimulating effect on blood circulation and is clarifying. The precious essential oil of lavender, obtained by distillation, is famous for its antiseptic and relaxing properties.
- Cimentrio®: Hair cement-like active ingredient complex of ceramides, essential fatty acids and phytosterols: strengthens the hair and provides it with important building materials. Cimentrio is made from soy and is rich in proteins and lipids, which make it a unique natural active ingredient complex. It gives structure to the hair and protects hair and scalp from harmful external influences.
- Wheat proteins and phospholipids: Repair and protect hair from breakage. Thanks to their high affinity to the hair, wheat microproteins wrap themselves around the hair in a supportive way. They thus strengthen the hair from root to tip, giving it support and resistance. They also repair cracks and breakages in damaged hair.
Proven effectiveness: two-week application test with 68 women - 86% for supple hair, 80% easy combing.
Hair diameter+9.9% (% mean increase in hair diameter among subjects. Significant increase after 2 months of treatment. Average of total participants: +4.6%)
The ingredients listed correspond to the current state of production. New scientific findings are regularly incorporated into the recipes.